Tail Docking Time for the Balls Puppies
The mini pin breed must have their tails docked and should have their ears cropped, but we'll let the new owners under take that expense. I asked the vet if he would show us the tails so I could get a picture for "The Blog". You should have seen the look on his face. Docked tails are blog worthy.
NOTE: The range in tail sizes. We have two adorably chubby girl pups, two sweet medium sized boy and girl pups, and a tiny, widdle runt. Can you tell which tail goes with which puppy?
I will get pictures of the puppies with their little nubbins of a tail. They also had their dew claws removed but that wasn't picture worthy.

Ethan is holding his favorite puppy. He nicknamed her "The Bear", as she is the biggest of the litter. She weighs 272 grams and our runt weighs 130 grams. Ethan marked her belly with a permanent marker, so he would always know who his girl is.



Luke is holding one of the medium sized babies and he affectionately named him (our only male), Liken. The trip to the vet will be long lasting in my mind. They were running an hour late, and I enjoyed every non-sensical word that flowed, ever-so freely from the boy's mouths. Non stop verbiage. Comical at times, wearing on my one last nerve at others. It was fun having the boys come with me. They were so tender and loving. I really like Luke, he's a great kid. He wants this puppy so bad that he handed me a one dollar bill to reserve him. "A whole dollar", I exclaimed, "Wow, that's way too much money".
















1 comment:
Jan you should'nt put dog tails on your blog.
love,
Andrew
Post a Comment