It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, December 1, 2008

Deck My Bug With Christmas Crap

I decided to decorate my bug. All bugs come with a small built in vase by the steering wheel for, of course, flowers. Thus my Christmas bouquet. A Christmas tree bulb is daintily, dangling from the rear view mirror. I asked Dan if it looked a bit white trash-ish? He agreed but said it fit my sparkling, festive personality. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. Merry Christmas all! !







Ethan gets his driver's license on Dec. 23rd. I can't wait for him to drive my festive bug, full of teenage boys, singing, "Jingle Bells, Batman smells. Robin laid an egg", down the streets of the big city.

Let the Festivities Begin! !



2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I love it. Now we need to get some lights and wire them up to the battery so it is all lighted up.

Are you feeling better.

kandice liljenquist said...

Fantastic!!! For some reason it really reminds me of my mom! She would have loved it. You should put a wreath on the front grill.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG