It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Wonders sung by Rob Thomas

"Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder. Don't ya know, the hardest part is over-let it in, let your clarity define you in the the end, we will only just remember how it feels!

All life's a maze, in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls away but these small hours, these small hours still remain.

Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you, let it shine till you feel it all around you. And I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to. We'll get by. It's the HEART that really matters in the end.

All life's a maze, in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls way but these small hours, these small hours still remain. All of my regrets will wash away somehow. But I can not forget the way I feel right now, in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate and these twists and turns of fate."



JAN'S THOUGHTS: DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE LITTLE WONDERS, AND THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF FATE. . . LED BY A LOVING AND CARING FATHER IN HEAVEN? I OFTEN TAKE FOR GRANTED ALL THAT HE HAS GENEROUSLY GIVEN ME AND I TEND TO FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF. HOPEFULLY NO MORE FOR A SEASON. I KNOW I CAN'T GO FOREVER WITHOUT COMPLAINING AND PITYING MYSELF.

I MUST LET MY TROUBLES SLIDE AND FALL BEHIND ME AND LET MY LIFE SHINE ALL AROUND ME AND TO OTHERS. ALL MY REGRETS AND FAULTS WILL BE WASHED AWAY THROUGH MY FRIEND AND SAVIOR. THERE IS HOPE ALL AROUND US, IN THOSE SMALL HOURS, THOSE LITTLE WONDERS AND TWISTS AND TURNS OF FATE.

I AM BLESSED!

1 comment:

kandice liljenquist said...

I love this song! It is on my wedding video. Such great words to live by.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG