I saw a beanie for sale on a friend's blog and thought to my self, "well heck, I could probably make one of those." So that's what I did. The one of the blog had a cute butterfly crocheted on the hat and I haven't as of yet, figured out how to do that. It turned out pretty good, not professional by any means but good enough. It turned out to be a toddler's size and on the only head it fit was Baylee's. It's Skyview colors and she needs to wear it to a football game. . . yeah right. I've been crocheting and used a cool loom to make Skyview colored beanies right and left. That's another blog in and of its self.

Cute little Baylee, my Guinea pig
( 9 mos. old)





These are samples of some of the beanies, I have given out to Ethan's friends. The first two were made by the fabulous loom. You can make one in just over an hour. I completed one while waiting in the doctor's office just yesterday. I could have made one for the entire staff due to the outrageous amount of time I've spent in various doctor offices. The last beanie pictured, I crocheted especially for Ethan. It's a wonderful way to pass the time since I'm not able to do much. Sigh

The fabulous looms. Alot of people make beanies and donated to the Humanitarian efforts for the church.














1 comment:
can you teach me how to make a beanie or two?! Those look so fun to make! :) wahoo! And Baylee is adorable!
Post a Comment