It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Friday, October 31, 2008

Severed Fingers. . . . yummy

Happy Halloween. . . .Halloween treats for friends, and family. They are delicious if you like peanut butter, shivered almonds, pretzels and homemade raspberry jam. It's my secret recipe.
When Livi was asked who's fingers these were, she said, "Danton's."


Dan (sick sense of humor) said to give someone the FINGER


Pile O' Fingers


The Monday before Halloween, Dana and family came over for a Halloween dinner and then a walk through the Pumpkin Walk. This was our witches drew.
Everyone went to the Pumpkin walk but Dan and I. My back was sore and Dan hurt his on Sat. and he was feeling my pain. Ethan took his friend Dixon and they rode with Dana and Jason. I don't think any of them want to go next year.
Dan and I kept Baylee. I guess the walk was a BUST.

2 comments:

ashley.warner said...

I love the fingers! So cute! I wanna come up to Logan soon and just spend a weekend chillin - maybe make lots of good treats and watch PRISON BREAK!!! :)

p.s. I love your song, "Second Chance"

Jan said...

Thanks Ash. . . come up anytime. We'd love to have you. I would love to watch Prison Break with ya.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG