It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Great Find at the D.I.

I no longer need to steal a shopping cart. We found a great jogger at the DI. I think Dan was inspired to look there on Sat. while we were doing our weekly grocery shopping. Dan is so great to go shopping with or without me. He's the man.

I love my jogger. Dan put a round piece of cement in the seat for weight and it's perfect. I'm good to go and get walking down 8th East. Any ideas on what I could put in the seat to make it look like something human is sitting there? I don't want to be known as the crazy lady that walks with an empty stroller. The rumor will spread that I once had a child or I never had children and was never able to get over the trauma, so I walk with my invisible baby. That sounds good to me.


Seriously, this jogger is a blessing to me. I struggle to walk unsupported, and my back pain is too much. All I need is soemthing to hold on to. I feel so fortunate to be able to walk with support. Things could be alot worse. I need to walk and get some exercise to help my back, to lose weight and so on and so forth. A lesson. . . never give up. There's a solution for every problem! ! !





No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG