It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Friday, October 10, 2008

My New Exercise Equipment

In order for me to get my exercise in, I need a shopping cart. And since Dan won't allow me to spend hours shopping, I need to either buy or steal a cart. I actually like a small cart that Lee's has, it would be the perfect size. I'll try and get a picture of it.

To be able for me to walk for any distance, I need to be able to hold on to something in front of me. I could buy a stroller, that's another option. Just think of the things I could fill the cart with to display as I sashay down the side walk. Let your imaginations go wild.

If you see any shopping carts for sale, please let me know. Or if one just shows up in my yard, I would be ever so grateful.

Kiss Kiss




2 comments:

Gina said...

Jan, I think when you need a shopping cart to exercise with they have a neat little option that even has a model with a basket on it. They call it a walker. Okay, I am just kidding you are FAR to young for a walker. But I think it is a very good excuse to spend your days in Hobby Lobby, Lees, Walmart, etc.

ashley.warner said...

I think you could just STEAL a shopping cart...if you don't feel comfortable doing that, I am sure we can find someone who would do the job of stealing the cart...either that or you could just go to the supermakret and offer some money for the cart!!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG