Sunday, we had a birthday dinner for Danton. He requested Hawaiian Hay Stack and no cake, but I made him a cake anyway. I have always made the boys a homemade theme cake, and this is what Dan and I came up with. A head stone with hands and feet coming out. Woo scary. Last year, he got an eye ball.
Who attended the gala event: grandma Balls, Brady and Jess, Dana, Jason, Taylor, Konnor, and Baylee, Ethan, and mom and dad, and the birthday boy. . . Pootis. I nicknamed him that when he was a wee little boy and I'm the only one that can call him that. . . I wonder why?
Who attended the gala event: grandma Balls, Brady and Jess, Dana, Jason, Taylor, Konnor, and Baylee, Ethan, and mom and dad, and the birthday boy. . . Pootis. I nicknamed him that when he was a wee little boy and I'm the only one that can call him that. . . I wonder why?

By each plate was a pair of eye ball glasses. You will see a lot of them in this blog. I guess people just loved wearing them.



Taylor with the gummy hand, still deciding if she wants to eat it. That's a no brainer for me!

Grandma was such a good sport to dawn the glasses. There's a crazy person in her just waiting to get out. Grandma is so sweet and we love her.
At every dinner, Konnor insists on sitting between Brady and Jess.
I think it's good practice for them to feed a toddler. They are very cute about it too. They love Konnor Bird.























No comments:
Post a Comment