It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where's Waldo?



Can you find Dan and Jan in this photo? One clue,
we aren't sitting in the student section. Ok another clue. . . we are to the far left, a few rows down from the press box, Dan has a hat on,
I'm sitting down and have dark hair and glasses.

Can you find us? Megan and Jon Kenney are by us too.

1 comment:

Megan and Jon said...

thank goodness for that cow bell to frighten the kids away.. Good heavens..
I can't come tonight and we really wanted too. I have to set up at 4 and stay til 9.. Yikes are you coming? Tomorrow I'm there though if you still want my company.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG