What an awesome way to end the JV season with this win. They won big, but can I remember the score. . . NO. But it was big, trust me. It was played at Wood Cross and was a sunny, yet chilly day. Ethan played well and stuck to his man. He's an Offensive Linemen.
This photo is Ethan pondering the important things in life. Actually, he is looking away from the camera (phone) because for some reason he has become camera SHY. NOT our Ethan. . .he can't pass a mirror without taking a peek.


The bus just entering the canyon. . . .

When we left the game, it was still light out. Dan thinks I'm a dork to take a picture of the bus. I thought it was blog worthy. I don't have a camera that works right now, so I have to use my cell phone and I get crappy pictures. How's a mother to preserve memories? ?
P.S. It's Danton's Birthday today. . . .Love you Danton















No comments:
Post a Comment