It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smile, Darned You, Smile

RuthAnn Clark gave this quote out in Relief Society today. I thought it was cute, so, so should you.


"If you can smile when things go wrong,
And say it doesn't matter.
If you can laugh off cares and woe,
And trouble makes you fatter.
If you can keep a cheerful face,
When all around are blue.
Then have your head examined, bud.
There's something wrong with you.
For one thing I've arrived at:
There are no ands and buts,
A guy that's grinning all the time,
MUST be completely nuts! "


-Quoted by Boyd K. Packer in "Let Not Your Heart Be Trouble", pg. 247










2 comments:

kandice liljenquist said...

I love the pic!

Trevor and Amy said...

What a good quote! I miss being in RS and hearing all of the good lessons! But those nursery kids sure are cute!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG