It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference


The afternoon General Conference session, Danton and Cricket are getting a lot from the messages. Danton is laying on his new love sack, which has found its way into our family room. . . like we have room for it. . .does he? ? not!

Conference was wonderful. I was touched in many ways, and answers to my prayers were revealed. I am so grateful for a Prophet of God on the earth today, to lead and guide me. To inspire me to want to do better and be better. All the talks were inspirational.

Brady, Jess, Dana and kids came to dinner at 5:00. We tried something different. We cooked a very easy dinner, one that seems to be popular among the kids. . .TTC (Tater Tot Casserole). I'm not a big fan but I have to admit that it did taste good to me. I made homemade brownies and hot fudge to have with ice cream. YUM! ! ! !

Around 8:30 p.m., when everyone had gone home, Dan, Danton, Ethan and I laid on our bed and floor and read the Book of Mormon. This doesn't happen often, but I loved everyone minute. I think the boys did too. I didn't hear any snoring until after the last verse was read and the pray was said. . . .that's a good sign. It feels so great to read the Book of Mormon together as a family. The blessings promised when we do so are unbelievable and undeniable.


No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG