
OH MY HECK, what a game! Skyview vs Mt. Crest (valley rival) Alot was riding on this game for both schools. The game was neck and neck the entire night. SV made a touchdown, then MC would make one. It went on like this until the score was tied and the game went into over-time. Nail biting! ! !
SV had a chance to make a touch down from like the 25 yard line and could only make a field goal ( I think that's what you call it). I have to ask Dan what's going on the entire game. Next, it was MC's turn at the 25 yard line and "dog gone it", they made one. The score was 41 to 38. We froze our baguettes off for that! ! We love supporting Ethan, even tho on games like these, he doesn't get to play.
Megan, Jon, and Livi Kenney came as well. They are great to support Ethan.
The night before, at the JV game at Mt. Crest, Danalin and kids came to see Ethan in action. I'm told that Ethan is Konnor's hero because he's a football player. Danalin and Jason both went to MC and it was hard for Dana not to cheer for the bad guys. I had some duck tape and told her I wasn't afraid to use it. . . .lol.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
A Nail Bitter of a Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
yes Jan, when I tag you just use those questions and answer them with your answers! :) cannot wait to see what you say my dear! Oh and tell Ethan he is a fabulous footballer!
Post a Comment