It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Words of "finding joy in the journey"

I borrowed a portion of Pres. Monson's concluding talk from General Conference from my sweet sister-in-law, Teresa's blog. Teresa is inspiring and I admire her. She is so blessed to be married to my younger brother, Russ. . . (lol). I like to call him Russell Floid Whippersnapper. They have a great family and have had their share of challenges and trials, and yet, there's always a smile on their faces. They are survivors. I love you guys.


Now they are camera friendly


" His message was a reminder to embrace CHANGE, and to "Finding Joy in the Journey"! To make the most out of TODAY! Be the best person you can be… move forward and make happy memories! Life is very difficult right now and I know things in the future are very unstable but we know that we can live with our Heavenly Father, his Son Jesus Christ and our Families forever! That's how I'm "Finding JOY IN THE JOURNEY! "

My dad, Allie, Andrew, Ashley and Allen Warner

( Russ and Teresa's kids) on Conference Weekend, my dad's home in Layton.


2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

You are related to Donny Osmond. No wonder you are alittle bit country and alitle bit rock and roll.

this was my fav conference talk I loved it.

Katherine said...

It was a great talk, and i think what everyone in the world needed to hear. Thanks for the reminder.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG